Business ideas for beginners. What a rural business provides good returns
According to many entrepreneurs who started their own business in the village from zero, there are main positive arguments in this matter, in the form of minimal investment in the initial period and in the process of business development. And also, the absence of competition refers to the positive aspects.
What can be earned in the village? Which rural business provides good returns?
From our article you will find out what activities you can do in the village in order to make good profit. More articles on finance.
– Engage in the cultivation and sale of fruits and vegetables.In this case, specific knowledge will be required. But if you are not a specialist and do not have sufficient skills, you can hire an experienced specialist or an agronomist.
This business has several advantages:
* the ability to grow high-quality and environmentally friendly goods for a certain type of buyers;
* Automate production as much as possible so as not to depend on manual labor. This business has seasonality, but, despite this, it is possible to return the invested money quickly (next season) in the harvest year.
To sell the goods, the city market closest to the village is suitable. Deliveries of fresh vegetables to restaurants and cafes, to specialized stores, will yield high profits.
– Grow and sell seeds.
This business will require lower costs, since seeds do not need a lot of storage space and there is no need to hire specialized transport during the delivery period. However, the agronomist in this matter should have good knowledge, because sales depend on germination and taste. Once you sell low-quality seeds once, then the buyer will forget about you forever. It will also give bad feedback to many farmers.
And good planting materials will be quickly sold out, even by buyers from distant places.
This business pays off for the next season.
– Build a sawmill.
It is necessary to engage in such business in those places where there is an official permit for deforestation. If this is not taken into account, then costly transportation will absorb most of the revenue. If possible, it is best to purchase a forest plot so as not to waste money on raw materials. If the village is being actively built up, then the business will pay back in a couple of months.
– Grow poultry.
In the poultry business, the most popular idea is growing quail. These birds have several advantages:
– small size;
– low susceptibility to infections;
– valuable dietary meat and eggs, etc.
Payback may occur in 2-4 months. The average profit can be equal to $ 1-2 thousand per month.
– Beekeeping and flight keeping.
If you want to do this interesting thing, you will need versatile knowledge that can be obtained from the Internet. Also, a good specialist is needed in this business, who will help, at first, conduct the work correctly. This business has seasonality, but high return on sales, all year long.
Payback occurs in the same season if a working business is purchased.